Welcome to the eLibrary Automation System of Holy Cross College, Agartala, Tripura
(Affiliated With Tripura University)
1. All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the "Content"), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us [ Hembro infotech Pvt. Ltd. (OPC) ]. You may use the Content only through the Website, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
2. You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
1. We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the Website, please contact Us: email@example.com.
2. Information and Content provided by the User by providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on, the Website, including for example but not limited to, communication during any registration, You represent and warrant:
1. You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service;
2. all information You provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and
3. the information and Content shall not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited.
For all such information and material, you grant us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize us to share the information across all our affiliated Websites, to include the information in a searchable format accessible by users of the Website, and to use your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You also grant the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.